Adnews

Please login to continue

Username:

Password:

Adnews offers non-subscribers free access to one story per month.

Subscribe for unrestricted access to our content.

Forgot your login or password? Click here.


Warning: getimagesize(http://www.adnews.com/images/32245.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/nas1r1/83/28/8202883/web/view.php on line 157

Warning: getimagesize(http://www.adnews.com/images/m32245.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/nas1r1/83/28/8202883/web/view.php on line 160

WPP to buy WVI Group

WPP of London has agreed to acquire an 80% stake in WVI Group, a joint venture company that holds a number of WPP companies operating in Russia, including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare, GroupM and JWT. WPP has also agreed to acquire the remaining 20% share in 2016. The deal remains subject to regulatory approval.

« Back Next »

Related stories Comments