Dynamic Outdoor, a technology and data driven digital out-of-home company, is rapidly disrupting the traditional out-of-home industry by bringing audience insights into the OOH industry.
A leading supplier of large format digital billboards, Dynamic is a member of COMB and maintains a national network in Canada's largest markets. Launched in 2014, Dynamic prides itself by being the only pure play digital out-of-home company in Canada with a national footprint. This concentration provides for strategic focus on innovation and new technologies with the sole purpose of executing more efficient and effective campaigns. Dynamic has offices in Toronto and Montreal and is represented by Western Media Group in Vancouver.
Regional Retail Account Executive Job Summary:
We are expanding our best-in- class sales team with a Regional Retail Account Executive (Calgary and Edmonton territories) and are looking for individuals who want to be in a high-growth, fast paced environment and thrives in a competitive landscape. You have the hunter mentality with a closer track record. You create the vision for success by developing and executing sales strategies and pitches unique to each of your client's needs.
Sales experience: Must be a closer, and must get the job done. This requires someone who can be either gregarious or reserved, depending on the communication style of the client and focus in on the advertising opportunity.
Drive: Must be able to work with a high volume of out bound calls, overcome objections efficiently, multi task, and give 100% at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently achieves and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota
* Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand client's needs and to recommend the advertising solutions that meets/exceeds those needs
* Accurately track and record customer communications and activity.
* Develop sales proposals and pitches for local/regional clients in the Calgary market
* Manage your clients contract from start to finish, ensuring contracts are signed and filed appropriates, creative is delivered to the operations team on time and proof-of-play reports are sent to your clients upon campaign completion.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 2 plus years of B2B Sales Experience in a local/regional sales environment, preferably in the out-of-home industry
* Strong Internal Motivation
* Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
* Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Persuasive with excellent negotiation skills
* Polished communication skills
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary expectations. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. Send to: email@example.com