Career opportunity is available for the position of Marketing Specialist. Looking for a candidate with strong effective communication skills to promote and assist in brand development for produce. Candidate must bring creativity, strategic development, and analytical skills. Candidate must also be organized and goal oriented. Individual must be skilled in analyzing market trends and carrying out consumer research.
This position will require the right candidate to:
* Attend trade show and be responsible for event coordination and PR
* Manage social media platforms including monitoring, updating, and responding to and maintaining messaging across all channels.
* Analyze social and online results to identify insights, lead-generation opportunities, trends, and influencers.
* Market research for current/new products, industry trends, and competitive analysis reports
* Produce industry research including commodities facts; liaise with farms regarding new product development
* Development of new products, packaging, designs and ongoing revisions of exiting artwork.
* Keep up to date with emerging technologies, themes, styles and products.
* Create and design promotional strategies and following up with new strategies and products
* Develop, plan, and execute product and marketing campaigns
* Forecasting & tracking of daily sales orders & analyze data
* Develop annual marketing plans and budgets aligned with corporate and business objectives.
* Responsible for the creation and upkeep of web site and graphics
* Develop, oversee and edit content for a range of marketing material including brochures, advertisements, press releases and social messaging.
* Develop search engine optimization strategy, metrics and campaigns to increase on-line visibility
* Brainstorm innovative and creative growth strategies
* Special projects as requested by the President/CEO
* Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
* Partner with retail clients on events and grassroots marketing activation strategies.
* Post-secondary education in a business related field.
* 2-3 years experience in produce sales is an asset.
* Technologically savvy and proficient with popular software programs and media relations
Salary ranges from $40,000 - $90,000 based on experience with group benefits
3 years marketing experience required
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org