MSLGROUP Canada is proud to be a part of MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe's global strategic communications and engagement network.
We are a transformational agency that believes in creative storytelling, big ideas driven by sophisticated data insights, and innovative communications programs that get noticed and build brands.
We specialize in delivering multichannel creative programs for some of the world's most exciting brands. Our agency is a recognized trailblazer in social media marketing and has created industry leading influencer strategies that continue to generate results for clients.
Whether we're developing a Canadian-specific strategy, or adapting an international campaign for maximum local impact, our team is dedicated to ensuring your message gets heard.
Our culture is built on a foundation of collaboration, we are excited by innovation, and our employees are encouraged to aspire to entrepreneurialism.
We're in the business of changing minds and inspiring hearts.
As an Account Manager, you will be working as part of an account team that develops and delivers strategic, creative client programs. Your job is to tell the client's story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI, with a focus on executing programs and developing client relationships. An essential ingredient of your success is the ability to partner and collaborate with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
We're looking for a passionate team player with very strong creative, strategic thinking and organizational abilities. A strategic, creative and analytical thinker who can create cross-channel media strategies for our clients.
Ideally, this candidate will have 4-6 years of experience with consumer, lifestyle and/or beauty brands developing broadly integrated marketing strategies.
* Provide exceptional results for our clients in public relations, events, media relations and social media communications
* Exhibit a solid understanding of client information including general business strategy, industry issues and key stakeholders
* Help develop award-winning, insightful and creative ideas to drive results and brand influence for our clients
* Build strategic social media campaigns to grow client communities and achieve business goals
* Craft and deliver targeted messages: write, edit and proofread a full range of materials, such as press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, blog posts, client emails/reports, status grids, activity reports, etc.
* Be relentless in the pursuit of program effectiveness: manage day-to- day program activities, overall program implementation, monitoring and evaluation
* Contribute to strategies around customer service related issues to enhance Brand community experience
* Demonstrate strategic thinking and research capabilities to support the development of innovative campaigns
* Manage multiple facets of client programs including research and insights, strategy development, campaign execution, paid digital and social advertising, analytics and reporting
* Draft, edit and provide highly engaging content to all media materials including editorial pieces, media advisories, press releases, fact sheets and briefing books. Strong writing skills are required.
* Utilize the latest measurement technologies to uncover new insights to inform brand strategy
* Use strong insights and detailed consumer research to inform campaign creation
* Support strategic brand campaigns and have the ability to sell in big ideas within an integrated agency model
* Demonstrate abilities as a creative thinker and encourage others to think outside the box
* Build strong relationships with media contacts (written and verbal outreach) while effectively managing media lists
* Develop solid client relationships: keep in regular contact with clients, anticipate their needs, offer new ideas and offer to implement them, and provide expert counsel and outstanding overall account service
* Provide timely feedback to management on progress against goals
* Exercise financial and organizational discipline: help manage budgets to ensure agency profitability
* Event planning and execution experience is a plus
* Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
* Ongoing tracking and knowledge of industry & brand best practices for PR, influencer relations and social media
* Participate in client presentations and support new business pitches specific to social and web strategies, investigative research, campaign analysis, monitoring, etc.
* Coaching, developing and mentoring junior team members
Our ideal candidate will also possess the following:
* 4-6 years of experience in public relations with consumer, lifestyle and/or beauty brands
* Extensive experience in media relations, social media, event management and influencer relations
* A passion for working with exciting international brands
* Post-graduate diploma in Public Relations, Corporate Communications or related discipline
* Track record of developing creative public relations strategies and programs
* Entrepreneurial spirit and excitement to become an integral part of a new kind of agency
* Excellent communication skills, dynamic, team player, excellent time management and organizational skills
* Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. is a strong asset
* Passionately committed to collaboration
* Excellent cross-functional leadership, presentation and communication skills; dynamic team player
* Shows strong initiative as an entrepreneurial thinker taking independent actions and calculated risks
* Superior time management and organizational abilities
* Strong interpersonal abilities to effectively manage all internal and external relationships, vendors and agency partners
* Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to our website at canada.mslgroup.com or to Julia.email@example.com Note that only those being considered for any interview will be contacted.
Thank you very much for your interest in working at MSLGROUP. We look forward to meeting you!